CHIPS Web allows managing and processing information related to road traffic violations and so-called extra-CdS, centralizing data, measuring Command performance, distributing work by allowing the outsourcing of one or more processing phases, thus reducing the need for Agents’ presence in back-office activities.
Local, Municipal, and Provincial Police Commands.
The procedure, completely web-based, operates through a series of modules, each with different functions but fully integrated with each other.
It interfaces with any electronic sanctioning device, such as:
- Fixed detection systems (ZTL, Velox, Traffic Lights, Tutor, etc.);
- Mobile detection systems (PDAs, Laser, etc.);
Through Chips Web, it is possible to access in real-time the main external databases, such as:
- Driver Portal;
- Official databases for the retrieval of Ownership Data (ACI, etc.);
- Siatel databases for checking residence addresses;
- National Register of Residents (ANPR);
- Data exchange system with SAFO car rentals, Agenzia Italia, etc. for the recovery of the driver’s information;
- SANA system for communicating data to participating Prefectures;
- INI-PEC database for retrieving PEC addresses and subsequent mass notification of findings;
- IO App for sending reports and sending payment before notification.